4.08.2009

This one's for you, grandma!

For any of you who did not know, the countdown was for my birthday. Now that it's my birthday, the countdown is over! Today I am officially the big 2-0! It's kind of weird that I'm not a teenager anymore, but it's nice to finally join the 20's club with all the rest of my friends. So far I have had a great week as far as birthday celebrations go. The fun started on Sunday after conference. Ginger made some delicious BBQ chicken pizza for my birthday dinner. Then on Monday Sean's family had a little birthday celebration for me and Sean's brother Drew. They surprised me with this cute book Sean's mom made for me. It is absolutely adorable and I love it! I also received my birthday package from my family. Then yesterday was my "birthday eve" as Sean named it. My very sweet friend Rachel brought me a dozen pink roses and my two very sweet roommates Kate and Stephanie put some very intriguing packages with birthday cards on top. Today has been awesome too. Everyone just wants to buy me food, and give me a birthday phone call, and just play with me. I love it!! Birthdays just make you feel special and that is what I love about them.
Grandma, thanks for calling me today! It was SO great to hear from you, and I love you so much!!
By the way, I still don't know what the "surprises" are that have been planned, but when I do find out I will let you know!

No comments: