10.16.2009

law and order

A few weeks ago, Sean and I were at his parents house on Sunday afternoon hanging out with the fam. As it was getting later in the afternoon, Jameson was asking us what would be a good court case. We soon discovered that Jameson and Hayley get together with their neighbor friends on Sunday nights and play "Law and Order". It originated because Karlie and Brooklyn (10 year old girls) had some disagreement and so they came up with the idea to make it a court case to solve the problem. Needless to say, Sean and I thought this was hilarious. Every Sunday night at 7 Law and Order goes down without fail. So, we decided we wanted to join in.


Here we have Judge Hayley


Lawyer Jameson and client, Jake


Action shots

Lawyer Jaimie questioning Jake


And Lawyer Jameson questioning my client, Karlie


Lawyer Jameson won, how that happened when my own husband was in the jury, I know not. Oh well, I'll get 'em next time!

5 comments:

Jack said...

They totally paid off Sean. That's the only answer.

Tyler said...

Forget teaching! Become an attorney, you could totally pull it off! Hope you guys are doing well...we miss you!

annie said...

Jaim! I always knew you would become a lawyer, since you love to argue! JK! :) Also, my friend Amanda thinks that Sean's name is pronounced like "seen!" But don't worry...I set her straight!

Katelyn Michael said...

That is SO cute. We used to do the same thing. We also used to Play TalkShow. I got to be the Host and my little cousins got to pick what guest they wanted to be. LOVE YA!

Willi Nixon said...

hahhaha i love this