12.14.2009

couple cuts

On Saturday I took the plunge! I finally got my hair cut and colored by someone in Utah! [Yes, it's a big deal] It looks great and I really like how it turned out. Sean got his hair cut while mine was processing, how cute are we? Couples that get their hair cut together stay together, right? Not only did we get our hair cut, but we also got free dinner and a movie afterward, now that is what I call good service.

In other news, 6 days until Arizona! I am so excited to go home for the holidays and spend time with my family. Great weather, great food, great company, great traditions, and lots of laughs; it is going to be fantastic!

Last night we went to a fancy neighborhood Christmas dinner that Sean's aunt and uncle hosted. They served turkey steaks with fruit, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and rolls with cake for dinner. It was very delicious! Afterward Sean and I stayed and played a rousing game of Catch Phrase with some of his cousins and his aunt. It was boys against girls and ridiculously competitive. There were a couple of husband/wife couples and let's just say it was a bad idea to have them on opposite teams. It got a little heated! Oh well, it definitely made for some pretty entertaining situations.

On Friday night I had a final from 6-8 where I had to present a lesson plan I wrote for 15 minutes. I did this sweet lesson on the French and Indian War, the Stamp Act and the Boston Tea Party. After that, I headed to Miss Jenna's bridal shower with Marci. It was so much fun! Jenna tried on her dress for us and she looked beautiful! I'm so excited for the real deal. I got to hang out with the girls from high school, which is always a blast.

All in all, it was a great weekend. Now, onto finals...

oh and ps, happy 4 months to us!

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Your coming home just in time to celebrate my birthday! :-) No really, we can't wait to see you!!!