8.19.2010

Krazy Krafting

Since my last post I have completed a couple different projects and am extremely happy with how everything has turned out! First, I found a very cute idea here and put my own little spin on it.

                      I started with some cheap canvas art I found and painted
                      them white. Then I found the fonts I wanted and printed
                                    them out, big to be used as stencils.

Then I traced my letters and symbol onto freezer 
paper and cut around it and then ironed it on my fabric. 
Then I used black paint to paint in the letters and symbols.





And here we have the final project. 
Next, I needed to cover another pillow for the bed. I can't take all the credit for this, my mom helped a ton with the design and logistics. I definitely couldn't have pulled this one off by myself. It turned out awesome!


And here is the end product of all my hard work....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

simply adorable.

Tyler and Kristen said...

So cute Jaimie! Good job! Can you PPLLEEAASSEE come help me decorate our new house! You are just as creative and crafty as your mom! You're awesome!

Christie Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.