11.22.2008

Thank goodness for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has always been one of my very most favorite holidays, and I love it even more now that I have been at BYU because it means I get to go home! I can't even begin to tell you how long this last week has been or how glad I am that it is over. I have gotten to the point where I just really need to be with my family. I love my family so much, they are the people who know me the best and I love every minute I get to spend with them. I don't know just how to explain it, but there is a certain comfort I feel being with them. I think my family is awesome, we are all so close and have become some of each other's best friends the older we have gotten. Back to Thanksgiving, things are going to be a little different this year. Ever since I can remember I have always gone to two Thanksgiving dinners, one at Grandma & Grandpa Chambers and one at Grandma & Grandpa Jones house. Well this year there is only going to be one at the Chambers and I'm a little sad about that because it is just sad. [Profound, I know] Anyway, I will be getting my wisdom teeth out the day before Thanksgiving [if you didn't feel bad for me before, you should now!] and I am terrified! No kidding, ever since my mom told me about it, I have had two nightmares. I'm such a baby when it comes to this kind of stuff, it's ridiculous! Oh well, I'm sure I will survive. I just really hope I don't swell up too much or bruise all over the place...It is going to be an interesting Thanksgiving, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Marci and Sarah! said...

Thanksgiving break will be amazing for several reasons this year including:
1. We are flying home together
2. I get to see you swollen and drugged up
3. We will be in Arizona, not cold Utah
4. We are roadtripping it back with wills
5. My mother trying to put you to work making cookies with us while you are drugged up and swollen

Marci and Sarah! said...

remember how you didn't even get your wisdom teeth out?