Taking a break from the cold in the Tabernacle and chatting with a sweet sister missionary from Arkansas who was kind enough to take this picture for us. My favorite part was when she asked if Sean had been on a mission yet or not followed closely by when she gave us some pass along cards
12.17.2008
baby it's cold outside!
Last night I went to Temple Square with Seany boy and we had so much fun! I haven't been in years, probably since I was 10, so I was super excited to go. Sean came and got me and we went to dinner and then made our way up to Sandy to hop on the Trax. We had a jolly good time people watching the whole way up. You can definitely find some interesting characters on the Trax, that is for sure. So we finally got to Salt Lake and all the beauty that is Temple Square and froze our little tails off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment