12.13.2008

Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight

Last night was the 2nd annual Christmas Party for me and my girls. It was so much fun and definitely needed to reconnect and just relax a little before finals come in full force. We changed things up a little this year, but a couple things remained the same, I don't think they will be changing anytime soon. Ginger making 6 pounds, yes 6 pounds of fudge and opening presents beneath the Christmas tree, classic. We added a sleepover this year and I think that was our best idea ever! We spent the night laughing and singing, watching old Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys music videos, and just having a dang good time. I had a blast! Now it's time to get down to studying, boo.



All the girls in our festive pj's



Me sporting a couple of my awesome gifts from Ginger.
I absolutely love the slippers, they even light up!

1 comment:

Willi Nixon said...

oh jaimers. you girls look like you had so much fun :) now come to MY christmas social and play :) bring all of them :)