Alright, so I promised some highlights from Christmas break, and here they are! I apologize in advance, most of my pictures aren't very cool because my camera was always dead when I really needed it! So here goes nothin!

This is at the Mesa temple lights. It was so much fun, I love all of these people!

Alright, this is a one of a kind Jones nativity scene. We have Wes and Annie ad Joseph and Mary, and Addy as baby Jesus. Then we have Cooper and Ella staring as cows in the manger and Kristen and Caitlin as the shepherds.

This is my all time favorite picture of Cody, the Middle Eastern wise man, Blake, the wise man who dressed comfortably for the long journey, and Tyler the fancy shmancy wise man.

This is the view from our balcony at the condo we stayed in.

This is me and Gidget after we got our hair braided right on the beach.
Best. Decision. of my life.
This allowed me to jump in the shower and not even worry about my hair for the rest of the trip!

This is a picture from the Mayan ruins in Tulum. This place was so cool, it is set on a hill overlooking the ocean and was probably quite the little fortress back in the day.

Here are mommy and poppy in front of the huge pyramid at Chichen Itza. This place was crazy, it has one of those Mayan ball courts here too, sorry I don't have a picture of it, but trust me it's awesome!

This is our drunken friend Alfredo, more affectionately dubbed "Alfredo Sauce". We met him at the ADO bus station while waiting for our bus to Xcaret. He was crazy, I think my favorite part is that his little poncho is totally on backwards...

Cuties at Xcaret with the parrots and flamingos

Blake modeling just how HUGE the leaves on this tree are.

Poppy in the butterfy emporium, they seemed to really like him.

Blake and the gidget being silly

The boys posing with this freaky saint statue for the dead or something creepy like that.

More boys posing, modeling their new, fake Ray Bans (the two closest to the right are single...I'm just throwing that out there...)

I'm leavin' on a jet plane.
I have never got on an airplane like this before, so it was very exciting.
We have Cody saluting on top, Blake waving, me looking at the camera at least, and then Annie, Wes, and poppy not even paying attention...typical. Haha
There are most of the highlights from Christmas break not including Christmas itself which was full of good times, a mini Jones family reunion, "construction Jaimie" (don't ask), and spending quality time with friends and family.
This is at the Mesa temple lights. It was so much fun, I love all of these people!
Alright, this is a one of a kind Jones nativity scene. We have Wes and Annie ad Joseph and Mary, and Addy as baby Jesus. Then we have Cooper and Ella staring as cows in the manger and Kristen and Caitlin as the shepherds.
This is my all time favorite picture of Cody, the Middle Eastern wise man, Blake, the wise man who dressed comfortably for the long journey, and Tyler the fancy shmancy wise man.
This is the view from our balcony at the condo we stayed in.
This is me and Gidget after we got our hair braided right on the beach.
Best. Decision. of my life.
This allowed me to jump in the shower and not even worry about my hair for the rest of the trip!
This is a picture from the Mayan ruins in Tulum. This place was so cool, it is set on a hill overlooking the ocean and was probably quite the little fortress back in the day.
Here are mommy and poppy in front of the huge pyramid at Chichen Itza. This place was crazy, it has one of those Mayan ball courts here too, sorry I don't have a picture of it, but trust me it's awesome!
This is our drunken friend Alfredo, more affectionately dubbed "Alfredo Sauce". We met him at the ADO bus station while waiting for our bus to Xcaret. He was crazy, I think my favorite part is that his little poncho is totally on backwards...
Cuties at Xcaret with the parrots and flamingos
Blake modeling just how HUGE the leaves on this tree are.
Poppy in the butterfy emporium, they seemed to really like him.
Blake and the gidget being silly
The boys posing with this freaky saint statue for the dead or something creepy like that.
More boys posing, modeling their new, fake Ray Bans (the two closest to the right are single...I'm just throwing that out there...)
I'm leavin' on a jet plane.
I have never got on an airplane like this before, so it was very exciting.
We have Cody saluting on top, Blake waving, me looking at the camera at least, and then Annie, Wes, and poppy not even paying attention...typical. Haha
There are most of the highlights from Christmas break not including Christmas itself which was full of good times, a mini Jones family reunion, "construction Jaimie" (don't ask), and spending quality time with friends and family.

2 comments:
ok i'm sooo jealous of your christmas trip. really. you were rockin the braids girlfriend!!
welp that nativity picture is awkward now haha. girl i have to say i am so excited for you though, i see all the flowers and things your mom is putting together for the wedding every sunday when we have our ward mission mtg with blake at your house...super exciting!!
Post a Comment