2.27.2009

ridiculous.

Alright, so it' s been one of those days where you just need to take a break. Stay in your pajamas, lounge around, cut off all contact with the outside world. It was perfect! So 3 o'clock [in the afternoon] rolls around and it's just time to be a little civil. I had been home alone so I put my iPod on and took a nice long, relaxing shower. By the time I got out, some of my roommates had come home. Steph was in front of the mirror doing her makeup and I went to put on some moisturizer and brush out my hair at the other end of the counter. (Definitely still in my towel, since I had just got out of the shower). Anyway, I was chatting with Stefanya and I hear, "Is there a Jaimie Jones back here?" I was so confused, I peep around the corner and there stands this girl in my ward who is in charge of Enrichment (I have the pleasure of being on the committee) So when she sees me in my towel it catches her completely off guard and she just got extremely awkward and didn't know quite what to do. I was just a little embarrassed, but hey, if you are going to come charging into someone's apartment, you have to take the consequences! So Enrichment girl is just kind of giggling and being awkward so Steph tried to rescue me by walking around the corner and relaying Enrichment girl's message to me. This did not work, she just kept giggling so Steph gave up. Finally I just said, "Okay, so enrichment...?" and she relayed her message about having a breakfast tomorrow morning and asked if I could bring muffins. I said sure, anything to get her out! It was quite entertaining. Me and Steph got a good chuckle out of it. I hope the story gets talked about in Relief Society sometime...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I must say that when I came by your apartment today and no one answered I figured it was because you were standing around in your towel.