First of all, it's been a very long time since I have blogged! I try to make Sean update for me since I hardly ever have time, but he has yet to go for it. Anyway, this summer has been really fun so far. Sean and I have started going on bike rides and I usually love it...until he takes me up ridiculous hills and I nearly die. It's fun to get out in the sun after a long day at work and just enjoy being together. Another new favorite is playing Life with Jameson and Hayley. It's a great game when things are actually going your way, but when they're not it's not quite as fun (ask Jameson) Jameson's biggest problem is that he never goes to college and gets stuck with a lame job and always gets the lowest salary every time we play. As a result, one time Sean decided to let Jameson gamble to try to earn back money because he was so poor he couldn't even afford a house. The most ridiculous thing is because of that Jameson ended up winning the entire game!!
My parents came up on Mother's Day weekend and they actually did bring Annie. I was sooo excited! Annie slept over at my apartment every night they were there and I loved getting to spend so much time with her, she's my favorite. While they were here we went shopping all day long to find the perfect dress...I ended up picking the second one I tried on. I am in love with it! On June 6th I will go in to get all my alterations taken care of and I am super excited to get to wear it again! On Mother's Day, me, Annie and Sean put together a dinner for my mom. We made enchiladas and salsa. I have picture proof for anyone that doesn't believe me, I really can cook, who knew? They left early Monday morning and I was very sad to see them go, but lucky for me, Sean and I are flying to Arizona this weekend for my cousin Becky's wedding. We are excited to go down and spend more time with my family. I think Sean is most excited to go down and spend time with Cooper, Ella, and Addison, and I don't blame him because they are so cute. Cooper calls himself a Wii master (which he pretty much is) and Sean says he's not leaving Arizona until he beats him in a Mario Kart race at lease once. We'll see how that goes....
5.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell Sean that Cooper said, "Oh man, I'm going to be busted!" He's ready for some competition! :-)
jaimie jones, i want to see a picture of your dress!!!! please?
Post a Comment