5.02.2009

"I like jobless Jaimie better"

So this was my first week staying in Provo with no school. I traded that in for a job at the bindery with none other than Marci Wright. It gets better, Marci is now my roommate. So we spend a glorious 8 (9 when you include lunch) hours together every day at the bindery just chatting and doing special projects. After work, Sean picks us up and we go to our apartment and hang out until about 9 or 10 and then I check out for the night. It's rather ridiculous! It's been a hard adjustment getting up so early because if you know me, you know that sleeping is probably my favorite thing in the world. I like the job though, me and Marci have a grand time. It's funny because Marci tells everyone there that we are best friends and as a result no one will ever split us up. When there is only one spot open in the back someone will find a different project for us to do so we can be with each other and talk.

In other news, wedding plans are starting to really take shape. I am getting really excited about everything! My mom is great and is coming up with really cute things slash ideas for the reception. I picked bridesmaids, and let me tell you this is NOT easy. There are so many good friends I would have loved to have but with family and everything there are 8 bridesmaids!! My parents are planning on coming up to Provo next weekend (I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping they will bring my most favorite sister with them) so they can meet Sean's family and perhaps some wedding dress shopping will be going down as well. I am really excited to see them. It will also be Mother's Day weekend, so it will be great to spend it with my beautiful mother.



2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

jaimie you're so precious :) i love you

sarah joelle said...

girlfriend, you're having EIGHT bridesmaids? holy cow.

ps. it still weirds me out that you're getting married. haha, but i still love you!