So if you know me at all, you know that my traveling experience is pretty limited. I will say though, that I am extremely lucky to have gone the few places I have gone.
With that in mind, this last weekend I added another state to my list...Idaho! Sean's grandparents live in good ol' Blackfoot, Idaho. They returned from their mission in Samoa a few weeks ago and reported in church this last Sunday. A couple of his aunts and uncles also drove up with their kids and we all stayed in his grandparents house together. It was a little crazy, but fun to be around all of them!
For those of you who are wondering where I have been, here's my list:
(I am only including places that I have actually done something in, not places where my plane has landed or the corner of a state I have driven through)
-Arizona
-Utah
-California
-Hawaii
-Missouri
-Illinois (Nauvoo)
-New York
-Cancun
-Idaho
6.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahahha i freaking love you. this post made me laugh several times
i have to say the same, minus the whole new york and idaho thing.
Post a Comment