7.04.2009

i...miss...my family

I think there is something about the holidays that always makes me miss my family, even a smaller one like the 4th of July. It's hard to be here in Utah thinking about all the fun I am missing. This year they are headed to Uncle Joe and Aunt Christie's cabin in Heber, AZ and I am so jealous! I also know I am missing out on my mom's famous 4th of July brownies, which is a total bummer. I am going to try and recreate them myself, but it's always better when Mom makes them...that's just a fact of life.


There they are!


This is from last year's 4th of July party at my grandparent's house. These are a bunch of great grandkids with my grandpa


Me and Becky. Weird that she is married now and I'm about a month ad 10 days away


Grandpa and Addison in the pool

I love this picture of Ella, she's got her goggles on upside down and half filled with water


And there's Annie, being sassy...what else is new?!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Girlfriend you have to send me copies of those pictures! They are so cute! We missed you guys too! It would have been fun to have you there! We're excited to see you in 5 weeks for the wedding!!!

Annie Mae said...

Jaim! You are so riiiidiculous! I mean, I know you missed ME and the fam but couldn't you have a used a better/cuter pic of me? Oh well, I love you anyway!! :)