9.14.2009

one month






I figure after a month of wedded bliss I should probably blog. Did you read that right? I said one month. How in the world has it already been a month?! Beats me, but I do know that it has been one great month and I am definitely looking forward to the gazillion that are still to come.

I will tell you a little about the pictures, because they are kind of random. The first is a picture of me and Sean at his friend Charles' wedding luncheon. Then we have Sean the grilling master for our Labor Day bbq. Next we have Sean the handy man putting together his little study desk. Lastly we have a very delicious back to school dinner...made by me. I think it was also the first real meal we had once we finally got our new pots and pans and other cooking utensils.

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristen said...

Congratulations on your one month! Fun pictures! And your dinner looks awesome!

Rachel said...

that first picture of you two is so stinking cute!

Katelyn Michael said...

YAYYYYYY! Love the pics. Love the update. LOVE YOU