3.13.2010

one year old and wiser too

Seany boy turned the big two-three this last Wednesday. I will give you a pictural run through of his birthday with a very special treat at the end...
Here he is on birthday morning. With a delicious breakfast in hand, beautifully wrapped gifts, and an exquisite card, he was well on his way to having the best day ever. Little did he know, more surprises were to come!

That night I decided to throw him a little surprise party, with lots of help from Marci and Mitchell. Marci helped me with all the planning and shopping and baking arrangements, while Mitchell provided the location, karaoke, and invites to the mission buddies. Oh and Russell Cardon is a pimp. (Blake, this picture is especially for you. All your dreams come true in Provo. Just sayin'...)

Craig and Justin just couldn't get enough Jesse McCartney's "Beautiful Soul".

I didn't get a ton of pictures, I should say Marci didn't get a ton of pictures of everyone that came thanks to a full memory card. (Thank you Marci for taking pictures and videos!) Anyway, these are a few lifelong friends of Sean's, Michael, Nate and Adam. I was glad they could come!

Michael singing a solo

Our cute friends, Tyler and Tahnee who also happen to be family.






We were told we had to start off the karaoke mania. I was more than embarrassed. Good thing Sean's got it going on though! I love you, Sean! I hope you had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Best karaoke ever from Sean! I really liked the booty slap.

sarah joelle said...

loved everything about that video. you guys are karaoke stars for sure.

Rachel said...

jaimie... i have a feeling you would be more enthused if you had some helium. no one sings britney better than yzma.