I've always thought I was a little ridiculous going into teaching when I absolutely hated being the student. Four years ago I got dropped off at BYU with no plans to actually graduate. Flash forward four years and I am sitting in my apartment twiddling my thumbs waiting for graduation to come. The girl who hates school is actually graduating college! Who knew? I cannot begin to express how great it feels knowing that I have dutifully completed my 17 years of school. Not only did I finish, but I am graduating in something I truly love and have become very passionate about. Winning situation all around.
Now to convince Sean a college graduate needs a new dress and shoes to walk in. Nevermind that the dress will be completely covered by robes. It's fine.
Oh, and this would be a nice gift to show me how proud he is of me. . .
4.14.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Haha I love this. I'm so proud of you Jaimie! So grown up, married, and graduating college. Way to go. I bought myself a watch for graduation because I don't have a "sean" to get me one. Haha.
Post a Comment