Being the graduated women we are [soon to be], Kylie, Jenna, and I are among the few people in Provo not going frantic over finals. Since the husbands are still in school, they are all beyond busy, gone for hours on end, studying for finals. Therefore, the girls decided to get together to bake.
On today's agenda: bread
I got to pretend to be an expert since I had made bread before and teach Kylie and Jenna how to make some. The bread came out awesome! We did four mini loaves and two regular loaves.
*No, we couldn't wait to take two seconds to take a nice picture before digging in.
**The baby loaves turned out exactly like the loaves you can buy at Sugar and Spice in the Cougareat. We're going to be giving them a run for their money!
I didn't truly age 15 years until I was packing up my things to head home. Kylie reached into her freezer and handed me a cute little Tupperware full of homemade strawberry jam to take home and enjoy with the bread. How cute is she?! She has promised to teach me how to make the jam at our next baking party.
I can't wait!
4.16.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys are so cute! I wish I was married and graduated so I could hang with you guys!
Post a Comment