Sean and I were out riding bikes the other day when out of nowhere my bike just flipped out on me and was switching gears without me even messing with it. I told Sean that it was randomly switching gears on me and he just brushed it off and said it was fine. As it kept happening I was getting frustrated with it and made Sean watch and listen as it was happening. Laughing, he told me nothing weird was going on, but little did I know I had bought a bike that could interpret my needs for me and change gears accordingly. As we were nearing the end of the bike ride Sean was getting more and more amused with the situation as I was getting more and more annoyed. It was then that Sean came up with a ridiculous comparison, he said my bike was feisty just like me! Who knew I could compared to a bike?!
7.24.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It's a good color for you. :-) You and Sean reacted exactly how Tyler and and I would have. He would have been patient and laughing, while I got mad. :-)
Just as cute as you are... truly.
haha i love you as a bike. and sorry but i probably woulda done what sean did and laughed at my highme the whole time!!! hahaha l.o.v.e you!
oh jaimie...
that bike really is you in bike form. wow, that is slightly creepy, haha.
Post a Comment