So I am going to risk being super cheesy, deal with it! When I posted about some of my favorite things, Sean asked me why he was not on the list. I said, "Sean, that is super cheesy. That is why I did not mention you on the list". [apparently that was an offensive post, I apologize to any and all that took offense]
Needless to say, it's Sean's 22nd birthday today! I have been super excited about this day for about a week now. I would love to gush about all the plans I have, but I haven't revealed them to Sean yet. I can say that once that boy gets done with work the party is getting started! We are going to dinner and then heading over to his parents house for cake and ice cream. Woohoo! I'm just lucky he's been in Ukraine for his past two birthdays so anything I do for him will be super cool and fun comparatively. [not the serving a mission is not fun...]
Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Sean. I love you!
3.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey i love Sean too! (Just not in the same way) He treats you like the Princess you are. You are SO happy and i love it. WAY TO GO SEANIE BOY! Have a happy Birthday.
Post a Comment