Here's the deal...I know how to trick people. Sneakiness is my forte!!! I love to plan wild, crazy things and watch them play out.
This all started back in high school with me and Kylie Jensen. I had this freaky, obsessive crush on this boy and we came up with the most ridiculous plots in order to get him to notice me. It worker EVERY time, I kid you not. I would not endorse a few of the things we did [save yourself some dignity]
Well, I have been dating Sean for a while now and we love to do sneaky things to each other and judge who is sneakiest. [i always win at this game, that's what I like to tell myself anyway] For example, last semester I was in serious need of some chapstick. So Sean gets some chapstick and somehow gets it in my coat pocket without me ever noticing. It was nuts, it blew my mind! He finally had to tell me because I had no clue. That started my renewed love for plotting and sneaking around. I even have my sneaky laugh, it goes a little something like, "heh heh heh". It's fantastic.
Ginger turned the big 2-0 February 24th. Me and Sean wanted to do something nice for her, but she's pretty stubborn. So we plotted this huge scheme in order to get her in the car and take her to Applebee's for dinner. This involed me practically suffocating myself in the back seat of Sean's car while he picked up Ginger and told her they were going ring shopping. For more details visit gingeraliceinwonderland.blogspot.com.
Anyway, just the other day I posted about how I am a brat and only like my chocolate chip cookie recipe. Ginger took some serious offense to this and threatened to NEVER make cookies for me ever again. Within ten minutes after this threat I had her making some no-bake cookies of her own free will and didn't remind her of the threat until she had already made them. She was pretty angry at herself and I said, "heh heh heh". It was pretty funny!
There I am hiding, and hating life!

3 comments:
i'm not so sure jaimie. i might be sneakier than you. i do not believe that you have the ability to sneak into a room and remained unnoticed until you speak.
this post could be 'jaimie loves to be mean to ginger and sean is tricky'
the end
except for i love you
hahah, jaimie, you really are such a schemer. remember how you used to trick ginger last year into leaving for her classes later than she wanted to? or all of those times we tricked brady into things? you are a genius. a tricky genius.
Post a Comment