A few weeks ago me and Sean started talking about getting married for real and we both got really excited about it. Before I knew it we were telling our parents, going ring shopping and making plans to take a trip down to Arizona so Sean could meet my family. We had an awesome time down there even though we weren't there for long. We checked out the Mesa temple because that's where we are getting married! I am so happy about that, I love that temple! There is also the fact the Grandpa Chambers is a sealer and will be sealing me and Sean.
So flash forward to Wednesday night. I went to Sean's basketball game, which he did amazing and his team won of course. As we were driving back to his apartment he was asking me what we should do and we decided we were going to watch Hercules. That's right, Disney's Hercules. So I am sitting on the couch waiting for Sean to shower real quick and get dressed so we can watch the movie. When he finally came out he asked, "what do you want to do?" I'm thinking to myself, "we already decided to watch Hercules, crazy!" So I told him I thought we were going to watch the movie. Then he says that he just didn't think he wanted to watch it anymore, and suggested we should go swing. I immediately got suspicious. So I cheated. I looked at his pocket. And I saw the outline of a box. A box that most likely was holding my future ring! Oh glory, I was excited.
We got in the car and went to our special little park. We swung and played on the playground and had a fun time. Then we were walking around and I could tell Sean was trying to find a good place to plop down on the old knee and ask the question. We ran into the most ridiculous things like such as...a guy and girl having...a good time in the grass, longboarder chicks flying kites and boarding at the same time, a weird guy spelling 'GO HOME' with the bark that was on the side of this pond and more. So Sean was sweating it out a little trying to find a good spot and then decided he just wasn't going to find that perfect spot and just went for it. He pulled out the box and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. I said YES, of course! And it's been pure bliss since!
The best part of the story has to do with me not having a phone. I accidently left my charger in Arizona when we went down, so after a few days it totally died. So of course Sean proposes to me when it's dead and I had no way of spreading the good news! [you have no idea how many threats I got concerning the alerting of certain people that I was engaged, so you can imagine my concern] In the end it all worked out and we are happy as can be!

Oh and there I am looking reeeeeal cute. I promise it's on my left hand, for some reason the camera on my computer made it look opposite. Yeah, I'm just as confused.


1 comment:
that would be because your computer camera is like a mirror...you've had your mac for how long?
I AM SOO EXCITED FOR YOU! i love you soo much and you have no i idea how happy i am for you.
x
Post a Comment