3.31.2009

Peas in a Pod

Well, as soon to be co-author of this blog, I thought I'd make a sneak attack while Jaimie is in class and write the top 3 things about the girl I love!
1. I don't think anyone has ever been more excited to hang out with me before. I'm often surprised to find her on facebook or gmail chat while I'm at work to keep me company and provide a real-time countdown of when she gets to see me again. It's a wonderful thing knowing somebody is always that excited to see you.
2. Jaimie and I go together like peas in a pod. Whether it's grocery shopping, dropping my hooligan brothers off at random sporting events or friends' houses, Jaimie is always willing to come with me. It's fun to have somebody like her around all the time to talk to and chat about life with. Plus it's come to my attention that she is one smart cookie and is full of lifesaving wisdom. :)
3. Last but not least, I love Jaimie because she's somebody who makes me want to be a better person. It might surprise many of you, but even I need a little encouraging sometimes. In fact the perfect example just popped into my mind. During a very intense series of basketball games, Jaimie told me she would buy me ice cream if I kept my mouth shut and didn't yelling things at the refs. While this might seem like a simple thing to do, you'll soon find out that the Tanner family is often the most vocal on the court. (I hope Marci is nodding her head and laughing in agreement with this right now) Sure it's simple and might seem dumb, but Jaimie is always helping me become a better person!

Truth be told Jaimie is the best thing that's happened to me and I'm one lucky duck to have her in my life.

XOXO.. Gossip Girl
oops I mean Sean haha

1 comment:

Marci said...

I have to admit, at first I was skeptical about a co-author to Jaimie's blog, but I definitely approve. I love this. A lot.